Monday, April 7, 2014

So Many Ask's, So Little Time

As a committee we need to work on getting together the green space brochure and the program booklet.  We have separated the work out, I am working on putting together the program. I will need an introduction, stories, ads, possibly even images of art. Once these become available I will be able to better estimate how many pages the booklet will be.

I sent out a good number of asks, I have been looking up more businesses that were not on the list and begun to contact them. A couple of the businesses that I was supposed to contact were not allowing me to e-mail them, it immediately sent my message back announcing it was viewed as spam. These businesses I will contact either by phone or in person. For those that I have contacted I am hoping for a quick response, if not I will be doing follow ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment