Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scheduling and Planning

I have begun to work out a schedule for the event, who will be doing what when? I need some information about the plan for the evening; what time will bands be performing, how long will the sets be, do we want to limit the time on the silent auction, etc. For now though I have only received responses from 11 classmates about their job preferences, I would like to have all of them before I get started but if need be I can just put them anywhere.

I'm still thinking on the asks, because I would like to know if we are strictly sticking with local businesses, Baltimore City based businesses or are we spanning out to the surrounding county as well. If county is included I have a couple ideas as where to start. We need to get solidified in our concepts a little more before we start at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment