Monday, May 5, 2014

Final Stretch

Last week Rachel and I attended the SoBoNet meeting, thankfully it was not like the networking happy hour. There was more representation from non-profits and we were able to hear from the senator and his delegates. We passed out the postcards to everyone in the room and the senator took a picture of it with his phone, not sure what that meant but Rachel and I concluded that if he wasn't interested in it he would not have taken the time to take a photo. (We were hoping that he was sending the information to his assistant, possibly he'll come!) We received good feedback and a lot of interest, a couple people asked where they could buy tickets before they even read their cards.

This past week I have also been working on the Mary Rosso transcription as well as my archival work. I have what I can get done on the program until I receive the stories and letters. I also need the people who have purchased ad's and digital copies of what is being used for the ad's so I can finish that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment