Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Committee Plans

I am in charge of balancing the budget, researching Baltimore based t-shirt screen printing, and booze.

I am also waiting to hear back about another possible catering option. I will contact a family friend who owns a printing company about cheap flyers and banners for the event. I recently discovered that my cousin works at a Vet's office in the area and plan to talk to her about possibly getting some flyers out to her to place in the office.

I plan to research the water front property and the companies and residents who have moved through over the years. The Baltimore Sun Historical may have articles on opening or closing of plants or businesses around the area. Census records can help me track the boom and bust of residential life in the area. The research will become a social history of the coast of Baybrooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment